Energy Management Solutions
Fact: Those LED lights aren’t going to shine enough light on your energy savings.
If manufacturers are going to survive and thrive in the future, they need to take into account the negative impact of rising energy and water costs on profitability and production. Then they need to assure that energy management and sustainability are ingrained in their organizational culture.
One-time passive energy efficiency projects such as upgrading to LED lighting or replacing older motors with more efficient models will generate 10-15% in savings, but it’s not enough.
InSource aims to enhance performance by reducing demand and optimizing resources:
- We will work with you to identify the right projects
- Transform how your organization views and manages energy resources
- Channel your efforts on active energy efficiency
- Be involved in physical and virtual data collection
- Integrate software application outputs into your employees’ routines
Knowing your consumption is important, but more valuable is measuring against a goal that is aligned with your business objectives. We not only encourage you to measure top-level KPIs such as Greenhouse Gas Footprint and Energy intensity, we help relate those measurements to the day-to-day actions of your personnel.
Tools we use to help collect data and transform it into an actionable structure include:
- Schneider-Electric metering
- Wonderware System Platform
- Power Monitoring Expert (PME)