This is a 4-day instructor led class to help the student gain insight into Plant SCADA (formerly Citect SCADA) project design and become familiar with new integrated engineering interface, Plant SCADA Studio.
Learn how to design a project from start to finish and configure various features, including equipment hierarchy. This interactive course includes hands-on practice with plant control, data collection, trending, and reporting. Click here to learn more.
- People who want to become familiar with Plant SCADA (formerly Citect) project development techniques
- Plant SCADA users, including engineering staff, maintenance staff and plant supervisors
- Technical users who maintain and improve their installed Plant SCADA systems
- Managers who want more than a basic understanding of Plant SCADA
- Plant SCADA System Integrators and Designers
- Basic understanding of Plant SCADA
- Familiar with Microsoft® Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in PLC control system design and/or programming is desirable