Operational Efficiency Solutions
The Right Goals. The Right Results.
There’s a quote that says, “As you climb the ladder of success, make sure it’s leaning against the right building.” The same can be applied to the manufacturing industry: “As you invest energy in improving efficiency, make sure you’re pursuing the right correctives based on the right data and the right metrics.”
At InSource Solutions, we will help you:
- Define your goals
- Develop the appropriate data gathering methodologies
What we’ll measure/evaluate:
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) – Whether you’re looking at a piece of production equipment or the entire production line, this multi-dimensional metric evaluates Availability X Performance X Quality.
- Throughput – Measure how much product is being produced on a machine, line, unit or plant over a specified period of time.
- Capacity Utilization – Describes how much of the total manufacturing output capacity is being utilized at a given point in time
- Schedule or Production Attainment – For a given specified schedule, this measures what percentage of time a target level of production is attained.
We’ll help train you to:
- Monitor, analyze and continuously improve operating efficiencies
- Define, identify and solve problems
- Develop a sampling strategy and collect data
- Know when and how to use analytic tools
- Develop strategies to improve processes