Ensuring product quality and traceability.
Danone is a global leader in the food and beverage industry with a mission to drive healthier and more sustainable consumption through its One Planet. One Health initiative. Working with AVEVA, Danone developed its DANMES solution using a templated approach with 15 standard functions (including a standard interface to SAP) to facilitate smooth deployment across the whole business, starting with the specialized nutrition division. DANMES is delivering Danone’s Licence to Operate with value being delivered throughout its value chain including reducing waste and contributing to Danone’s sustainability goals.
This isn’t just an IT application; this is a business transformation. We’re transforming the business to ensure we produce the best product in the best possible way.”
Key Features and Benefits
- Delivering Danone’s Licence to Operate through the successful deployment of DANMES at its specialized nutrition sites is driving global adoption
- Ensures products are being produced at the highest quality
- Enables full traceability of products, to ensure the safety of customers
- Reduces waste which contributes to Danone’s sustainability goals
- Boosts performance of the factories, improving productivity and profitability
For more information on our Food & Beverage and MES solutions contact us.
Sage Clarity: Accelerator Applications and Their Ability To Collect Data At The Machine Level and Provide Consistency Across Your Enterprise07 Mar, 2024
Optimizing Mining, Metals, and Materials Operations with a Connected Data Ecosystem27 Feb, 2024
Plant SCADA – Live Online17 Sep - 20 Sep, 2024
InTouch for System Platform – Live Online19 Mar - 22 Mar, 2024