We appreciate the investment you have made with InSource.
We believe that professional maintenance and support is the right way to reduce software and hardware system life cycle costs and ensure maximum benefit.
From implementation, to operation, to maintenance, optimization & evolution, the InSource team, backed by our software partners will be there.
Ready to move your investment forward?
AVEVA Customer FIRST Support Programs
AVEVA Customer FIRST ensures that you get:
- Continuous software maintenance and innovation through version upgrades to keep your software “state-of-the-art” so you can respond quickly to challenges and opportunities
- Access to technical support experts to accelerate time to value and to quickly remedy any technical issue that you experience as you install, fine-tune, and upgrade your software
- Optional services and resources to drive adoption and increase productivity, efficiently maintain and optimize the performance of your software, and meet your changing business need
Helping you through all the lifecycle stages of your software.
This foundational program can be tailored to your needs, whether you’re looking for a minimum level of support for an existing steady-state application, or you prefer significant support along with proactive services for a mission-critical solution.
AVEVA Customer FIRST For System Integrators
Systems Integrator Partners are eligible for additional Customer First Program Benefits::
- Two training seats for InSource led classes
- Consignment Development Licences. Run-time support is not included in Consignment Support. Consignment product Support is ONLY available to System Integrator, OEM and VAR Partners during the development of an application. Once the development application is commissioned (enters production phase) the end user must purchase their own Customer FIRST subscription to cover runtime support for the products involved.
Technical Support Hotline
Our team of highly trained support professionals handles more than 2,500 distinct calls per year with an average satisfaction rating over 95%. 95% of calls are answered in less than three minutes and 60% of calls are resolved within one day.
24/7 monitoring of your core applications, hardware and overall system performance to ensure system uptime. Support team is immediately alerted when your system crosses the defined thresholds to avoid your servers going down, memory reaching capacity or a workstation consistently being overloaded.
Get started with InSource today
Take the first step towards increased productivity and profitability.