Wonderware Historian Client 2017
The Wonderware Historian Client 2017 course is a 2-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of the Wonderware Historian Client software. The course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use Wonderware Historian Client.
The Wonderware Historian Client trending, analysis, and reporting software offers a suite of data analysis and reporting clients that maximize the value of data stored on Wonderware Historian. Wonderware Historian Client enables individuals at all levels of an organization to easily access plant- and process-related data through simple point-and-click dialog boxes.
Audience for this course includes Plant floor operators, managers, and other individuals whose jobs include using Wonderware Historian data for assessment and reporting within production or administrative environments.
- Knowledge of InTouch
- Knowledge of Wonderware Historian
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience in manufacturing industry
Classroom, Onsite, Online
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Retrieve Wonderware Historian data with the help of Wonderware Historian Client
- Use the data in its appropriate context, including historical and real-time trend manipulation, and production-related reporting within Microsoft Excel and Word
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Section 1 – Course Introduction: This section describes the fundamentals of the Wonderware Historian Client 2017 Software course, the objectives of the course, intended audience, prerequisites, and course agenda. It also includes a description of the Wonderware products.
- Section 2 – Introduction to Wonderware Historian Client: This section introduces the Wonderware Historian Client applications, the main features, hardware requirements, and licensing.
- Section 3 – Introduction to Wonderware Historian Server: This section introduces the main features of Wonderware Historian Server, network considerations, hardware and software requirements, and licensing strategies.
- Section 4 – System Requirements, Licensing, and Support This section explains the recommended system requirements and licensing information.
- Module 2 – Wonderware Historian Client Trend
- Section 1 – Introduction to Wonderware Historian Client Trend: This section describes the features of Wonderware Historian Client Trend and how to create and configure trends using Wonderware Historian Client Trend.
- Section 2 – Public and Private Groups: This section describes the function of the Public and Private Groups folders that are used in Wonderware Historian Trend Client to store and share tags.
- Section 3 – Time Offset and Target Regions: This section describes how to configure time offset and target region in a trend for tag configuration.
- Section 4 – Retrieval Styles and Data Transformations in Trend: This section takes you through the steps necessary to configure Retrieval styles and create Custom Retrieval styles in Wonderware Historian Client Trend.
- Module 3 – Wonderware Historian Client Workbook
- Section 1 – Introduction to Wonderware Historian Client Workbook: This section explains the basic functionality of Wonderware Historian Client Workbook.
- Section 2 – Historian Event Retrieval: This section explains the various event tag selection methods and the Historian event retrieval functionality.
- Section 3 – Enhanced Workbook with Excel Functionality: This section explains how to use the features of the enhanced workbook with Excel functionality to create reports to get data for a specified shift.
- Module 4 – Wonderware Historian Client Query
- Section 1 – Introduction to Wonderware Historian Client Query: This section introduces Wonderware Historian Client Query uses and operation.
- Module 5 – Wonderware Historian Client Report
- Section 1 – Introduction to Wonderware Historian Client Report: This section introduces the uses and operation of Wonderware Historian Client Report.
- Section 2 – Use of Wildcards in Reports: This section explains the use of wildcards for time options and report editing.
- Module 6 – Wonderware Historian Client ActiveX Controls
- Section 1 – Wonderware Historian Client Controls: This section explains the use, properties, methods, and events of the ActiveX controls. In particular, this section discusses the aaHistClientTrend and aaHistClientActiveDataGrid controls and their common configuration needs.