We empower organizations to operate their business in real-time and make smarter decisions – streamlining processes, optimizing operations and improving safety. Our solutions leverage data-driven visualization to increase operational efficiency, collaboration and eliminate value leaks.
AVEVA Edge to Enterprise Advantages
- Platform and vendor-agnostic software works with any PLC, RTU, PAC, IIoT device, and IT business systems
- The world’s first OMI responsive visualization is data-driven and contextually aware
- Unparalleled engineering efficiency due to out-of-the-box application standards automation library, graphics library, and runtime framework
- Hybrid IIoT platform – cloud and on-premises architecture for flexibility
- Applications automatically generate themselves – runtime displays based on multi-form factor layouts
- Unique centralized deployment for seamless change management and continuous improvements
- Web-based access – zero Installation and no Java JRE
- Unlimited scalability; unlimited clients; unlimited IO
- Most secure industrial platform with node-to-node TLS encryption
- High performance integrated Process Historian including cloud-based SaaS offering
- 30+ years of Operational Technology integration experience
Small footprint, full-featured HMI for embedded and OEM applications.
AVEVA InTouch HMI, AVEVA Citect
Use din one-third of industrial facilities world-wide; remote web-based browser support.
AVEVA System Platform
Responsive, OMI visualization; enables enterprise-wide standardization
AVEVA Unified Operations Center
Foundation for real-time operational performance management for closed-loop collaboration and execution.
Edge to Enterprise Visualization
One Platform, Many Experiences.
What Makes Us Different?
The InSource system gives us the ability during commissioning to spread our expertise across a large geographic area. It gives us the ability to look at specific pieces of data remotely and the expert can make a decision on it. ”
Sage Clarity: Accelerator Applications and Their Ability To Collect Data At The Machine Level and Provide Consistency Across Your Enterprise07 Mar, 2024
Optimizing Mining, Metals, and Materials Operations with a Connected Data Ecosystem27 Feb, 2024
Plant SCADA – Live Online17 Sep - 20 Sep, 2024
InTouch for System Platform – Live Online19 Mar - 22 Mar, 2024