Wonderware InBatch Development
The InBatch Development course is a 4-day instructor-led class that provides you with a fundamental overview of the concepts and terms associated with Wonderware InBatch Software. The course includes providing you with the opportunity to apply the product to a batch process application. InBatch is flexible batch management software designed to model and automate batch-oriented production processes. InBatch software allows users to quickly and easily create recipes and simulate their execution against a model of the process—all before writing one line of control code. InBatch software’s powerful batch engine reduces the time to automate batch processes by 40 to 60% over competitive solutions. InBatch software facilitates the design and implementation of solutions that are compliant with 21 CFR Part 11, the US Regulation on Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures.
Duration: 4 days
Who should attend?
Plant floor operators and managers, system administrators, system integrators, and individuals who work with batch systems and need to use InBatch Software in their manufacturing environment.
- Basic knowledge of batch systems and their structure
- Microsoft Windows
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Use the features and functionality of the InBatch software
- Create recipes and simulate their execution against a model of the process
- Use the information in the course to reduce the cost and time to automate batch processes utilizing the new enhancements of InBatch software
- Understand the basic concepts of using InBatch with System Platform