The Fundamentals of Dream Report technical training course is a 2 day, hands-on instructor-led class designed to provide students with a fundamental understanding of the Dream Report™ reporting software. Dream Report is the leading programming-free, user-friendly reporting solution specifically for industrial automation. It was designed to be the simplest solution to extract data from almost any control system (PLC’s, HMI’s, standard protocols), process Historians, and open databases, and automatically provides reports to anybody, anywhere.
This training is for end-users, system integrators, engineers, and technical professionals who need to configure and use Dream Report for plant and process reporting applications.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Classroom, onsite, online
- Configure the Dream Report to extract data from almost any data source
- Design and create reports
- Automatically generate and distribute the reports
- Utilize Dream Report’s productivity and data archiving tools
- Interact with the reports through the DRWeb portal.
Introduction – Product Overview Presentation
Product features, functionality overview, licensing.
Day 1 Modules
- Introduction – Product Architecture and Installation
- Communication Drivers – Connecting to Data Sources
- Logger Studio – Creating Logging Groups
- Reports & Report Settings
- Simple Statistical Objects
- Advanced SQL Condition
- Time Period Definition
- Batch Reports
Day 2 Modules
- Line Charts
- Data Modeler
- Multi-Tag Aggregation
- Export Reports to Excel
- User Management and Security
- System Fields: Date/Time, Page Number and Dynamic Text
Day 3 Modules
- Remote & Concurrent Development
- Web Portal
- Web Objects and Web Forms
- Manual Data Entry
Contact us for more information or to request a quote.